kfan

Ex Machina, Vol. 1: The First Hundred Days
Brian K. Vaughan, Tony Harris
The World Without Us
Alan Weisman
Buffy the Vampire Slayer:  Time of Your Life - Joss Whedon, Jeph Loeb, Karl Moline, Georges Jeanty, Andy Owens, Eric Wight, Ethen Beavers, Adam Van Wyk, Michelle Madsen, Lee Loughridge, Richard Starkings I'm really chewing over this review you guys. I've liked all of Season 8 so far, but it's hard to review it in small chunks like I'm doing. Anyways, as far as these 4 issues go, I'm mixed. There's a lot happening here, and the really interesting stuff is all happening off-screen, so we're being set up for whatever happens later, which is fine, but it felt like some really important stuff flew by much more quickly than it should have. I mean this is kind of big stuff, I wouldn't have minded slowing down to take it in a bit more. Anyways if you read this you know what part I'm talking about in particular.

Also: Season 8 has too much sex in it. There I said it. At first I thought it just had too much midriff in it, but no, as a whole, the hormones could be tamed down a bit.

Didn't super care for the stand-alone at the end. Not the end of the world though.