kfan

Ex Machina, Vol. 1: The First Hundred Days
Brian K. Vaughan, Tony Harris
The World Without Us
Alan Weisman
Runaways, Vol. 2: Teenage Wasteland - Brian K. Vaughan, Adrian Alphona One other thing I meant to mention in my review of Vol 1, but that's OK because it still carries over to Vol 2, is the situation with the mole inside the group, who is still loyal to the parents. I really like this idea, but they have a handwritten note from the teen, you're telling me NONE of the parents recognize the handwriting on it? And then in this volume the police guy won't be able to describe the voice he hears to the parents? I mention this not because it distracted from my reading, just that to me it's a nail that I realllly want pounded down.

Overall...I don't know. There was a lot of stuff in here I liked. Good dialogue, really like Bruiser & her costume, liked the new boy teen interloper storyline. I like the way it incorporates characters from other parts of the Marvel universe. I guess I find myself wondering how they're going to the bathroom in the underground hotel. I don't know what else. I liked it but can't put my finger on why I didn't liiiiike it.